Monday, January 9, 2017

New Year Goals

This semester I will improve on taking what I learn in this class and use that knowledge to better understand how it affects me in my daily life. In order to do this, I will think deeply about the unit as a whole and extract information the is prevalent to me as a person. After doing that, I will analyze how the actions I take either comply or differ from the topics explored and adjust my daily routine based on that. At the end of each unit I will assess how well I made changes based on what was learned.

I will also get into better shape for sports. In order to reach this, I will do some sort of physical activity everyday. I will make sure that I run at least once over the weekends and run when a practice is cancelled. If the weather is not the prime condition, then I will do core work. Also, to help with this goal I will eat healthier. I will cut down on the number of sweats that I eat, and replace them with a healthier option such as fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment